– Shockingly, I was not able to fix the frigging toilet, but I did manage to make a very impressive mess of the whole thing. Plumber comes at 5 and I’m done pretending I am Handy Manny. Going forward, “do it yourself” will mean “hired someone to do it myself”.
– Someone needs to go take this bitch out before she breeds. Seriously, I’m slightly obsessed with this story.
– I’m still crazy about Homeland, and no, I’m not being paid by Showtime to be a one woman marketing machine for this show. It is amazing, but I really should not watch it at 10:00 on a Sunday night because, insomnia and terror.
– An excellent weekend for football, thinking of quitting my full time job. Or not.
– I wish recovery was a continuum. I would just love to have a project plan for when I can stop feeling like crap. I hate having 3 great days with almost no thoughts of sadness and then wake up feeling like I just want to go right back to sleep. I don’t want to skip around phases of grief, I want to be done. Yes, this is me, trying to micromanage loss.